Here at Debra I. Shevick, D.D.S, our Laramie dentist prides herself in providing our patients with the highest quality dental care. We value our patients’ health as paramount. Our dental staff understands your concerns and anxieties, and enjoys educating our patients and keeping them informed and at ease about their treatments and procedures at all times. Our dental office uses state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and the strictest sterilization techniques.
We strive to make each dental appointment pleasant and stress-free; serving the Laramie community to the best of our abilities is always our number one priority. Our Laramie dentist offers comprehensive dental care to our patients ranging from general, preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. From a thorough initial exam, to treating cavities and preventing them with fluoride and sealant treatments, to teeth whitening and dental crowns and implants, having a beautiful smile isn’t only about the aesthetics; maintaining dental health and hygiene is essential to one’s overall well-being.
Our doctor, Debra I. Shevick D.D.S., P.C. is highly acclaimed in the healthcare world.
- Attended Pre-Dental schooling at University of Wyoming
- Graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from University of Nebraska: School of Dentistry in 1984.
Experience & Involvement
- Worked in Gillette, WY for a brief time before returning to practice in Laramie.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Wyoming Dental Association and Spear Study Club.
- 1989 – Current: Wyoming Dental Association Board of Directors
- 1996 – Current: Wyoming Dental Association Secretary Treasurer
She has a wide range of knowledge and experience in the field of dental health, and we are excited for you to meet her. Make an appointment with our Laramie dentist by calling, (307) 213-3102 today!